Hi friends, we have updated new method for checking UAN status. by this, we can know our UAN Number which is allocated by epfo and generated by the employer. now epfo members know the uan number by uid number, pan card, or pf number. just follow the below guide and share the experience with us.
- Visit https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Look at Know Your UAN Status below the uan login form. click on uan status.
- Enter the following details
and confirm the mobile number with authorizing button to verify with OTP sent to registered mobile with uan member portal.
- PF Number
- Aadhaar / PAN
- Mobile Number
After knowing the UAN Number go to The UAN Activation or registration.
Check the UAN status from the PF portal:
Here are the steps to check the uan number status from the provident fund portal.
- First, you visit the official site of employee provident fund organization or unified portal.
- After visiting the portal, you pick the required UAN Status from the menu list.
- Now, you can select the state or region of the epfo and fill the pf number in the box.
- Name, email, DOB, Mobile Numbers are mandatory.
- Click on the check button, and then you get the message if the universal account number is allocated.
- This one provides the complete details and information for checking the universal account number.
How to Produce the UAN Number by uan status:
The basic step will assist you to produce UAN number
- In the Employee provident fund, you have to fill up your office area column and state
- Enter your provident fund Number (PF Number/Ext/Establishment Code/Office/Region).
- Enter pf Account profile details
- Then select Check Status button. If the message received that your universal account number is activated. It is clear that employee provident fund organization has allotted you as the UAN holder.
UAN status Features:
- The Universal Account Number will be the umbrella for the members those who have multiple IDs. It will act as one place for each allotted IDs.
- Employee Provident Fund Organization(EPFO) has to be allotted Universal Account Number or UAN.
- With the Universal Account Number, each and every employer has to mark member ID
- With each and every Universal Account Number, know your customer details have to be seeded.
- Primary KYC’s (know your customer) of the Universal Account Number are PAN, Aadhar card, and Bank A/C numbers.
The Universal Account Number also has the portal known as Unified Portal for the Employer Provident Fund. The Employee Provident Fund Organization portal has launched for the UAN passbook holders. These Unified portal are available at the official website i.e. unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/member site. These portals have some following key features:
- Downloading and printing of universal account number card are also available at any time
- In this portal, you can update your contact information and know your customer (KYC) details
- Activate your universal account number status at any time
- Universal Account Number portal helps you to register by yourself- need at only once.
Benefits of UAN status online:
Having the Universal account number passbook online have the following benefit:
- Prints the UAN passbook:
Download provident fund passbook. Just you have to log into universal account portal and download your provident fund passbook in the PDF format.
- UAN card:
Download universal account number card from the official website by logging into the account
- Know your Customer (KYC) Documents:
You can also upgrade your KYC documents like ID proof, address proof, email address and mobile number. Just you have to upload the documents on the UAN page or UAN passbook.
- List the Member IDs:
The universal account number can assist you in the listing members IDs. Once you have login, then you can upgrade your list member IDs as well
- Check the Account Status:
Whether you want to check the PF account status then you will want to log in on Universal account number homepage to check the account status.